Sunday, October 23, 2011

Learning Curve

I love my Canon Point & Shoot  but realized on our trip when I was taking lots of pictures that I would like to upgrade to to a camera that would capture landscapes in clearer detail.  I found this camera on Pembina Valley Online at a price that I could afford & the seller also happened to someone I know. So it will be a bit of a learning curve & a bit of a challenge and I'll be posting the results here as I learn. I've also noticed that when I post from my IPad that the pictures aren't as sharp as I would like them to be when I enlarge them alittle. Will work on that too.

1 comment:

Katherine Chornoboy said...

I think Morgan has a Rebel too! After two media arts classes at school, she's getting quite proficient and takes great pictures with it (when she doesn't insist on taking them at weird angles and to up close)