Tuesday, June 3, 2014

At the Cottage


 We are spending 10 days at our cottage aka our kid's place in the country. The above picture is of the screened deck where I will be spending as much time as possible. 
I do plan to enjoy morning coffee there but that will need to wait until Saturday & Sunday when I won't need to drive the grandkids to school.
 
 It is just to perfect time of the year to be out in the country. Many shades of luscious green, humming of bees as they seek out newly opened blossoms, the cooing of the mourning dove, other birds singing are just some of the sights & sounds that I am absorbing into my mind & soul this gorgeous spring evening.

 Did a short photo shoot this afternoon with just a few things that caught my eye. 
Love the contrast of the dandelion fluff against the green grass,

 Baby pinecones? Pine blossoms?  Whatever the correct name is, I thought these colours are amazing!
 
With a creek just behind the house er - cottage - the picture changes often. 
Peaceful, serene, soothing

1 comment:

kerry and jo said...

Looks lovely and peaceful, enjoy your time! I sure hope you get to enjoy your coffee out there :)