Thursday, January 31, 2013

Two of My Favourite Things


This beautiful picture of artwork was painted for me by my daughter, Sigrid. Because I was not given any girls, the women who married my sons, have become my daughters. I thought I'd better explain that wording as some of my dear readers will be thinking - "What?? I know they had 3 boys!!"  So now you know!! Sigrid is a most talented painter & her paintings show great detail. This is a painting Sigrid gave me for  Christmas 2001. I often look at it & enjoy it all over again & again.


This picture of the 3 bunnies Sigrid painted for my mom for her 85th birthday & it became mine when we cleaned out mom's apartment in October.
Right now, Sigrid is not spending time painting as she is helping out in our son's office. I hope some day she will return to creating more beautiful paintings.

No comments: