Sunday, January 18, 2015

Some January Projects

 I am totally involved in my January projects. A local quilt store started the new year with a 50% off sale & that gave me the opportunity to stock up on the fabric I needed for the projects that are on my list.

This single quilt was for a special order from a friend for her grandson. I used  fabric that has Tonka toys on it & then  coordinated it with blue & yellow &  a red inner border.

 This baby quilt is going my sister's co-worker who had a baby girl in December.

This quilt is for little Fredric, who was just born this week. His big brother, Leo, chose the racing theme as he had been told he was getting a baby brother.
So that's my start of January projects & still have 2 weeks left this month  to keep working on a list of projects that I plan to finish & then I want to sew some quilts for The Agape Project, the charity that I like to sew for.

1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

These are beautiful works of art. I don't quilt,but admire the skill that it takes to make these pieces.