Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Quilts

 Nick was very excited to get his quilt for Christmas. He told me later - "I didn't see that one coming!"

 Nick wanted a quilt with airplanes on it & I searched for the right fabric for several months until I found it.

Sigrid wanted a bed warmer so I made one for her. Here she is with it & Brandon.

I used various fabrics in earth tones.
 Katie also got a quilt made with polka dots in a chevron pattern.

 Katie with cousin, Abby & her Uncle Allen.

 Posing with their quilts.
This quilt went to Chris & Charlotte. It's a king sized quilt & the pattern is called "Box Step." 
Now everyone in my family has been "covered" with a quilt. The grandkids will receive another one when they are grown up. I have several already done & put away for them.

No comments: