Saturday, January 3, 2015

Looking Back at 2014

 January
We enjoyed a 2 week trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Nice break from our cold, cold winter.
February
It was cold, day after day. A long winter.
March
This is part of the quilts I sewed during this long winter. Sewed 15 quilts in total for The Agape Project in 2014.

April
Enjoyed some time at the local greenhouse dreaming about spring & planting.
May
Celebrated my Mom's 98th birthday together with my sisters.
June
Celebrated my (February) birthday with a fun party.
July
Spend a night at this relaxing place with my travel buddy, Lois.
August
Really difficult month as we marked the 1 year anniversary of Barry & Zach's going to Heaven.

September
The sunroom was done & we enjoyed it for a number of weeks before the cold weather came.
October
We experienced a longer fall in Manitoba without frost & so the trees put on an impressive show with  colourful leaves. 
November
We enjoyed a few days in Fargo, ND & visited some of our favourite restaurants.
December
A spot of joy at Christmas - The Hallelujah Chorus sung in our church at the Christmas Day service.
2014 - another year done, a difficult year, only got through the year with the Lord's help.
He is Faithful.

1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

I have looked through a lot of your posts.Beautiful photography.I see that you have also experienced difficult times,so my heart goes out to you.Thanks for directing me to your blog,I will certainly be following you and commenting from time to time.