Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Mother

 My mom. She is going to be 97 years old next month. Precious, wonderful lady. She has taught me alot & I have learned alot from her. She is a great woman of faith. She loves her Lord. She is a servant serving her Lord.
 My niece, Laura, visits her grandmother regularly. Here they were reading the Bible together.
 This past year has been difficult for Mom. Giving up her home, moving into a care facility, struggling with some health issues but Mom's faith has remained strong & I know she depends on the Lord for her daily strength. She prays for her children & grandchildren & great grandchildren. Daily. She is a great example for all of us. I love her. I know that I am very blessed to still have my mom.

Proverbs 31:28 Her children rise up & call her blessed.
Photo credits to G. Loewen Photos

No comments: