Friday, April 26, 2013

An Open Door

 Finally!! Oh, yeah!! I can now open my front door & enjoy warm fresh air. This is a look out my front door now and the pile of brick are still waiting to be be put down on the driveway. Which will happen very soon. Bet you can't see it but I've got a screen door to keep out the bugs which will appear soon.
 The " always looking for a job" carpenter installed this wonderful screen door which rolls up into an almost invisible storage on the left side.
 Because I'm afraid of myself & grandkids running into the door, I threaded some bright yarn into the screen, so I won't forget it's there!
There - it's all rolled up & out of the way. I have always wanted a screen door but didn't want an extra door on the outside of the house. Sunshine & fresh air - love it!!

No comments: