Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Easter Weekend

Easter basket hunt this year consisted of searching for Easter treats amidst snow banks & only 3 out of 8 grandkids were around to take part.
Bite off the ears first!

Puffball - a much loved pet with owner - Carly.
 Besides attending meaningful Good Friday & Easter morning services, I spent some time with my mom & sisters.
Sister Carolyn cutting a yummy lemon dessert.
 From MacGregor, I went on to Brandon to spend some time with my sister, Carolyn. We spent some time browsing some unique boutiques & then went to The Green Spot greenhouse.
 Rows of coleus just waiting for warm weather.
 Bright spots of spring flowers.
 Lots of lovely garden decor.
Spending time in the beautiful spot increased our yearning for spring & gardening time.

No comments: