Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Winter Outside & Spring Inside.


This was the view out our front door after the big snowstorm we had on Monday.


 The view out of my sewing room is snow & more snow.
 We took a little trip out to the country this afternoon. The view of white drifts of snow along the creek bottoms criss-crossed with animal tracks from across the meadow is a beautiful & peaceful scene but on March 21st?
We saw several deer & I got a few pictures.
One evening Albert counted 16 deer in this same area.
 Today I bought some "spring" at the grocery store in the form of yellow tulips.

Yes, still learning different settings with my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tulips with the Dutch klompen. Excellent camera setting, for lack of a better term. Should I say "exposure"?