Wednesday, February 3, 2010

STHGM

Yikes!! I'm a SAHGM - stay-at-home-grandmother of 4 kids aged9,8,5 & 3 for 3 weeks while the parents have run off to Europe. The list of who goes where, at what time, who drives, etc. is long & as per my request was written out & is easy to follow. I'm the one with nightmares of taking the child to preschool & forgetting to pick her up!!! After all like the joke stats that women over 50 should not have babies because they would forget where they would put them, so I need to set timers to remind me to do things at certain times & then to remember what I need to do! Evenings are busy here with piano practice, spelling homework & February is I love to read month so extra reading homework. Third day done now & nothing too unusual has occurred & all 4 darlings are asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting--very interesting. We'll be caring for 4 for a week. Let's compare notes later in Feb. Helen

cindy said...

You sound like you are enjoying yourself. What a wonderful life.. Enjoy..