Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've Been Finger-Printed!!


I'VE BEEN FINGER-PRINTED!!
We left Winkler shortly after 7 after a stop at Tim's- (I'm so sad to miss Roll up the Rim) & after a little chat with the nice man at the US border, we were invited into the customs office where I was finger-printed & had my mug shot taken! Actually both of us so now we are in the US data bank. I really wanted to take a picture of this procedure but didn't want risk any undue attention at that point. Had a great traveling day with only a few icy patches the last half hour of our drive. There is lots of snow all the way to Lincoln, Nebraska where we stopped for supper at one of our favorite places - Cracker Barrel. We wanted to watch the Canada - US Olympic hockey game in our hotel room but NBC had skiing & figure skating. NBC did announce the final score.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That must have been quite the experience to get a mug shot taken & fingerprints.

Charlotte