Friday, August 1, 2014

And Now It Is August

For the next little while, maybe a few days, maybe a few weeks, I plan to post some memories, some readings, some poems & pictures about my journey of sorrow, sadness, my broken heart & also moments of joy by looking back to August 2013 & on. Right now, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to write from my heart. Some days it may be just a picture, some days some thoughts & some days a poem from a card & some days, some scripture that has been meaningful.

LOVE LIVES ON

The gift of love lasts forever.
It cannot wear out or grow old.
It cannot be taken from us.

The gift of love lasts far longer that sorrow.
Which is a shadow, that will in time,
Pass like a cloud

The gift of love is the true inheritance of our hearts.
We carry it with us everyday.
And we pass it on, just as it was given to us.

No comments: