Friday, October 9, 2015

Autumn on the Prairies

Fall. A favourite time of the year for me. Cooler nights, that first hint of frost in the air, pumpkins appearing everywhere.


Fall colours everywhere.

This was taken overlooking the golf course at Morden.



This was taken at Island Park in Portage la Prairie.

Don't know the name of this tree. Love the changing of green to red in the leaves.

Oak leaves usually turn from green to brown quickly. Here I found an oak leaf with yellow colouring.

This was taken at Island Park too. One of my favourite places to visit in the fall.

2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great beauty all around. I have never visited Island Park in fall.I may have to change that.

marlene edward said...

Haven't been here in awhile so decided to take it in. Love the beauty of Fall as well and enjoyed your lovely images portrayed here.