Sunday, October 18, 2015

Autumn - My Favourite Season

This was taken on Pembina Ave, here in town. This street has quite a few of these colourful Maple trees that put on a beautiful show every fall.
Lovely sunset just outside my backdoor.

This Silver Maple grew many inches this summer.
 
Leaves on my Autumn Blaze Maple.

This is 2 Tidal Wave petunia plants that have bloomed & bloomed all summer long.

This was taken at the Hoop & Holler Bend close to Portage. 

This colourful field is asparagus.

Island Park at Portage.

Took a different route home from Portage this past week & saw this large herd of horses.

And then we saw this pond with Canada geese & 1 lonely swan.

The geese didn't seem to mind sharing the pond with this young heifer.

1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Fall has such amazing beauty.Your pictures are wonderful. I have a Silver Maple in the middle of my yard,it was maybe five feet tall when we planted it about 20 some years ago and now it shades large part of my yard. I love it.