Monday, August 24, 2015

Summer Travels 2015 Part Two

On my travels, a beautiful sunset.

Have displayed several pictures of this stand of trees here in past posts & I continued to enjoy photographing them.



This colourful pot is right by my front door. It continues to put on a showy display.

Also in my front yard.

This was my garden in July. It produced very well now I have many jars of dilled beans to enjoy. Also have a variety of herbs in my freezer to add to soup during the winter.



This wave petunia is growing like a weed!

My shade garden.

Chickens at my son's farm.  They keep their family & mine supplied with fresh eggs.

A chicken I prepared on our "smoker." Not of of the above chickens!

Tree house built by Papa for the grandkids.

And I'll end with another beautiful sunset.

2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Each picture has beauty in it. I love the stand of trees and of course you can't go wrong with a beautiful sunset.

Anonymous said...

I agree with above comment, or will it be below mine? Good subjects- well presented!