Saturday, August 22, 2015

Summer Travels 2015 - Part One

Going to do a few posts about my travels this summer & some of the gorgeous gardens that I have visited.


 The above picture was taken at Stonewall, MB. in front of their City Hall.

 Also taken in Stonewall. Loved the odd shaped knobs on the tree trunk.

 This is at the English Gardens at Assiniboine  Park in Winnipeg.

 There were several varieties of roses in bloom.

This is my granddaughter's cat, Peaches, who just loved attention. However, she ran away & I found her several miles from home & brought her back & fed her & the next morning she was gone again. She hasn't been seen since then. She is missed!

In the middle of July, after several attempts, my sisters & myself got together to celebrate their birthdays. Such a fun time!

Grandeur Gardens is just a few short blocks from my house. So beautiful!


The horticultural society does an amazing job of planning the colour combinations & then the planting & caring for these lovely gardens. Thanks to them & all of their faithful volunteers for all the hard work!

1 comment:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great photos. I do hope I get to go to the English Gardens before I head back to work.