Saturday, August 3, 2013

Yard Progress Report

 This was on June 3rd when we seeded the grass in the backyard.


Didn't take long & it was up, thanks to the faithful watering it received.

 We put in 2 raised garden beds & I planted some tomatoes, peppers & carrots.
 This is called "Elephant Plant" that I grew from a bulb. I think it would be much larger except it is contained in too small a pot. I'l plant it right into the ground next year.

 I have 2 pots of these in the front of the house with trailing petunias & potato vines.
 I have 3 of these pots on the patio with German ivy & also trailing petunias.

 I took these pictures last week & you can see the tomatoes are growing very well & so is the grass.



 This July has had great weather for growing grass with all the moisture we've gotten.
This is what the front looks like now. Will seed the front lawn this fall sometime. Sure am liking that the driveway & sidewalks are done now.

No comments: