Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sadness


On August 8, 2013 at approximately 5:30 PM, the Lord called  Home, my beloved son, Barry & my most precious grandson, Zach. My husband, Albert was badly hurt in a most horrific car accident. I will post more here as strength allows. For now, your prayers are appreciated for Barry's wife & daughter as they attempt to rebuild their lives.  Also for Albert, as he is recuperating from surgery.

"When the darkness closes in, Lord,   Still I will say....
Blessed be the name of the Lord." 

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh my heart aches for the pieces of your lives that one hoped never to have to pick up and put back together. Wishing you strength.

kerry and jo said...

It hurts my heart to hear that you have to be going through such a difficult time. Please accept our sympathies and know that I will be praying for you and Albert, and your family. But what peace to know God is holding you all in his everlasting arms, and carrying you through this dark valley. Love and prayers, Kerry and Jo

Anneliese said...

I'm so sorry for you as I cannot even imagine your grief! Just a few weeks ago I heard of an acquaintance who lost her husband and son within six weeks of each other. In this world we see so much sorrow, but we can know Jesus has overcome the grave to give us eternal hope. I pray God's daily comfort for you.

Bev K said...

I was informed about this accident through the Mennonite Girls Can Cook. Be assured that although we do not really know each other, there are 10 of us praying for you and your dear family. May God be your comfort and strength in this unimaginable time of sorrow.

Kathy said...

Praying for you and your family in this time of deepest sorrow. May God give you what you need in this day.