Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Three Colourful Quilts


I've been working hard on reducing my fabric stash by cutting & sewing smaller pieces into 4-patch quilts for children.
Some ended up as interesting colour combinations & when sewn into a quilt, just about anything goes.


This pink/purple/ yellow turned out quite nicely.


For the backing, I used some butterfly fabric with the cream/purple/blues.

These 3 are going to support The Agape Project here in town.

Here I used up a variety of pink fabric for the binding. I have made a small dent in my fabric stash except I added to it again yesterday when I visited the local Fabricland & there were a few pieces that just caught my eye!

3 comments:

Edna said...

Wow! I admire your works of art, and your energy to do them!

Fit the Piece said...

Thanks, Sis. I'm making an effort to follow our mom's example of sewing for the needy.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, you are just amazing!!!
Shirley B