Saturday, December 31, 2011

Review of 2011.

Here is a collection of pictures which depicts a glance into my life during this past year. It was difficult to choose the ones I did,  as there are just so many more that showed the various adventures of this past year. The Lord has been faithful & gracious to me in granting me good health & much happiness during 2011. I will continue to look to Him to guide my footsteps to where He will take me in 2012.
In January, this was my project of the month, to complete this quilt for myself.
In late February, I packed my bags & joined Albert in Tennessee, volunteering for MDS until the end of March.
We greatly enjoyed helping many people who had lost their homes due to flooding in Lyles, TN. A wonderful sight was all the daffodils growing in ditches & along the roadsides.
This is my mom, granddaughter, Katie & myself.
In May, we celebrated my mom's 95th birthday. This is a picture of my mom & my  3 handsome sons.
Due to a cold wet spring, I had lots of time to sew baby quilts.
In July, spent a few day with our kids at a cottage in Minnesota. Could this be me jumping off the dock? NOT!   
  
In August, my travel buddy & myself greatly enjoyed a shopping trip to Albertville & Mall of America.
In September, it was time to get back to quilting.
In October, I posed for this photo opp at Peggy's Cove, NS.
In November, I made this lap quilt for my sister.
In December, I made this Christmas quilt to add to my own collection.

No comments: