Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Our Trip to PNG Part 2

 A typical scene in PNG. Lush mountains, covered with vibrant greenery.


 A traditional hut all made from local reeds & grasses.


 The sides of the hut are tightly woven & the floor is made of the same material.


 Gave these 3 little children the dolls I made & brought to hand out in PNG.


This is my most favourite picture that I took during our trip.

 A bundle of bananas growing in the compound where Chris & Charlotte live. About a month later, the bananas started to ripen.


Big green grasshopper.


 Some of the beautiful flowers in PNG.




Bright coloured dahlia.

2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great pictures.I would have a hard time choosing a favourite.I'm sure each picture brings back a flood of memories for you.

Linda said...

Beautiful photos!