Monday, July 7, 2014

Women Refreshed at the Well

 At the urging of my cousin, Lois, who voiced her concern about my mental & physical health due to the Aug. 8th accident, we booked into this beautiful retreat centre that caters especially to women.
I stayed in the Autumn room.

 Lois was in the Winter room. The furnishings & decor have been carefully chosen & compliment each season.

 This is a view of the living room. There are several nooks & sitting areas to read, rest & relax.

 On a bathroom floor.

There are several paintings similar to this one on display from an artist. 
(Sorry, I forget the name.)

A picture from the outside. Gardens & walkways are being developed behind the house.  


  There are many pots of flowers on the  wrap-around veranda.


 Love the red front door!

Lois & myself with the hostess, Joy.

No comments: