Monday, June 3, 2013

A Walk in the Park

My niece, Shirley, posted some beautiful pictures of tulips that she had taken at Assiniboine Park in Winnipeg. We had a family gathering in Winnipeg later in the day Saturday so we went in a little earlier so I could spend some time at the park practicing my photography. I had never been at the flower gardens at the park in the spring & with this being a later spring, thousands of tulips were in full bloom. The colours were amazing, breath-taking & I could have spent a lot more time snapping picture after picture.
Here are a few I'll share today.




This must be an early variety as their blooms are almost finished.



Grandgirlie took a photo of me.


Liked the one lone purple tulip among the red.

Lilacs were in full bloom too.







Grandgirlie 






















No comments: