Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Looking Down - July Photo Challenge - Day 31

Carly's Kittie Cats - Midnight & Whiskers
Thank-you to all who checked out my blog during the July Photo Challenge. Some topics sure made me think about what picture to use in my photo library & some topics I searched for the right subject to photograph. Anyway, I just really enjoyed doing  this challenge & thanks to my niece Sonya for posting it on her blog. My blog will continue with updates from our new home, family, nature & hopefully after we get I get settled again & get back to quilting, I'll post some more pictures of quilts. Thanks again for visiting. 

3 comments:

kerry and jo said...

It was fun to see everyday what you would have posted! Will keep checking back for you regular posts. Have a good day!

A trecker said...

I enjoyed it

Sonya said...

Thanks for participating - I enjoyed it as well! :)