Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane & I do know when I'll be back again.

My bags are nearly packed & now I just have to reorganize tomorrow when I  pack the last of my clothes. I'm still trying to decide about taking some Farmer Sausage with me. I would put it into an insulated bag & then in the middle of my suitcase & it would stay frozen. If I can't take it, then Albert just wouldn't get his meal of Farmer Sausage which is a staple of Mennonite cooking that we enjoy.
I'm flying to Nashville with a short stop in Chicago. I'm joining Albert in Lyles, Tennessee where we will be volunteering for Mennonite Disaster Service. Albert has been there since January 29. Albert has been working as Crew Leader & will be taking on the Project Director role & I 'll be the office manager. I'll be doing the same kind if work that I did when we were in California in March 2010. We will be returning on March 26.
My plane leaves at 9 AM. Tuesday, the 22nd & yep, I'll be flying on my own on my birthday so I hope it's a great celebration. So keep checking my blog & I should have lots of material to post here.
Your prayers for safety & health & wisdom to do our work will be much appreciated.

1 comment:

kerry and jo said...

Will be thinking of you, pray all goes well with your flight and all month as you work. And Happy Birthday too!