Sunday, November 7, 2010

Neglected & so Lonely

I'm sure my blog & readers - if I have any left - are feeling very neglected after my long absence. Yes, I have been MIA & I'm back & ready to blog on. My career as a caterer is over for now & I have  closed  the tailgate on the truck & hung up the coffee carafes after 274 meals & 2696 kilometers. I started August 16 & finished on October 22. The tiling crew are still labouring on & now due to less daylight are working shorter days & now need to bring their own noon lunch. They are just now getting back on the fields after the very heavy rains we had during the last week of October. So now in these last two weeks I've been getting caught up on medical appointments & received good reports,  my Daycare is open for 2 very special "clients" Tuesday & Thursday afternoon & Santa's quilting workshop is also creating  whenever I can find the time. Also during these last two weeks there was a fun trip with friends to Fargo, ND. & this past Friday it was "Take Your Mom To Work Day" so I had a chance to go with Chris to MacGregor to visit my mom while he visited some of his clients in the area. My plans for the next few weeks are to do some fall cleaning, sew 2 baby blankets for the church's Welcome Baby program & start decorating for Christmas. And that's more blog material!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Would love to see the gifts you're creating, but understand if the post needs to wait until after Christmas!