Monday, September 30, 2013

More Fall Colours

 I drove around town one afternoon & snapped a few pictures of the fall scenery.

 Liked the look of this fencepost with the moss on it. 


Found a tree in one of the parks in town with crimson leaves.

 I love the fall season & the variety of colour but this year it just isn't easy to see the bright colours. There is a sadness in my heart  & sometimes it presses down on my chest until it is difficult to take another breath. This past Thursday it was 6 weeks since the accident. Thursday afternoons I watch the time & know exactly what I was doing in the later afternoon those weeks ago. Some things are very clear, some are a little fuzzy, the feelings are very clear. Family & friends call, email & each contact means so much. Each prayer is what carries us day to day. 

"When we need God's love, we know He is there....
He is our strength in times of sorrow and our shelter during life's storms."

1 comment:

Edna said...

Your honesty about how your grief is coloring your world is a window into your soul. Your mother/grandmother heart will always have a patch on it.