Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mennonite Girls Can Cook



 



The above link should take to an excellent site that is the first one I go to when searching for recipes. The authors just released their second cookbook - pictured above - & two of the authors came to my town yesterday.


 Betty & Charlotte kindly signed my books while I told them how much I appreciated the 2 cookbooks they co-authored with 8 other women & they smiled for my camera.

The Ten Thousand Villages store had prepared some tasty treats from some of the recipes featured in the new book. The proceeds from the "Celebrations" book are going towards a MCC project in Kenya to provide clean water for children.  As well as having many wonderful recipes, some more complicated than others, the book has amazing photography with many heart warming stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Mother's Day gift of a signed copy of the book!
Charlotte