Monday, May 27, 2013

Birthday Party

On Sunday, May 26 we celebrated my mom's 97th birthday. My sister & brother in law hosted the event on their farm. All of us 4 sisters were there with our husbands & some of the grandchildren & great - grandchildren.
Brook & Katie with Grandma Cat.


 Carly & Shelby

 Kids on the swinging hammock.

 Getting the birthday girl all purdied up.

 My mom. Isn't she beautiful at 97?
My oldest sister, Helen & mom.

 My mom & me.

 My youngest sister, Carolyn with mom.

 My sister, Edna with her youngest grandchild, Lexus with Mom.

 My nephew, Dean, at the BBQ.
 Three beautiful women. 

 This was a delicious birthday cake.

 Kids enjoying cake.

 Entertainment by Reid.

The Doell girls'  husbands don't always laugh at our jokes!  It was a wonderful day to celebrate with our Mother. May the Lord bless her with health & happiness until He calls her home.

No comments: