Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Project Done

This project has been in the planning stages for several years. I bought a pattern to make a shower curtain for our main bathroom & I showed it to my daughters who all loved it & each one wanted one. So it took me about 1 1/2 years to make 3 - one for each of them & so now it was my turn for one. I got the fabric cut for the stars in January & we were away for 6 weeks & so when we got home this was the first on my list of things to finish.





















Now I can hang up my new towels that I bought months ago to match the paint which was done about a year ago. Guess I'm abit of a matchy/ matchy person!!

1 comment:

kerry and jo said...

What a neat idea. It looks good. By the time you got to yours, you should have had it down pat. Enjoy now that you have it all together.