Thursday, March 11, 2010

The "A" House


This is the "A" house & it is almost done. Albert will be going there tomorrow morning to finish putting the handles on the kitchen cupboards. This is lovely 3 bedroom home. And in their front yard they have these cute goats. A number yards here have fences with goats & sheep in them. Right next to our camp here there are several goats behind a high fence so I can't jump over it to play with them. I hear them softly bleating to me when I am working in the office. I have been fairly busy in the MDS office this week, doing month end paper work. Today the sun came out & we enjoyed our breaks & lunch outside.

2 comments:

Edna said...

Do they have a different calendar in that part of the world? It's pretty much mid month here! :)

Fit the Piece said...

The timing is just a little different when you're learning the ropes here. The paperwork for the clients runs from the 6th to the 6th & it needs to be mailed by the 10th & it was!! I could use some of your skills here, Edna. Come & help me!