Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Annual Writing

Done. Finished tonight. The annual task/chore of sending Christmas greetings to friends & family, mostly far. Have been doing this for many years. Guess my mom trained me well. She sent cards until she went into the care home. Most of the time I write a summary of our year, sometimes long, sometimes short. I read on the web how some people hate these photo-copied letters of people's bragging about where they've travelled, what they've bought & how great their kids are doing. Well, I'd rather have a generic letter than none at all!
Oh, I did write a little about our trip to Red Deer. Oh, and I mentioned Mexico too! So if you get a card from me & don't want to hear about our travels, you can just throw it out. But then you won't see the really nice picture of the two of us! 
I do keep in touch with alot of friends on Facebook so some of you will read about me all year & see my pictures there. Guess I also just like to send a real card via Canada post. Also to keep in touch with my elderly aunts & uncles in Ontario.
Takes some planning for the perfect annual picture. Got a really nice one of the two of us beside the hubs fancy Mustang.
Huge job. Done. Didn't even count them so I can't brag about a number!!

No comments: