Sunday, March 23, 2014

Quilts for The Agape Project

 I spent February & part of March sewing quilts for The Agape Project that is organized by my friend, Nancy. The quilts are given to needy families in the area & some go to Mexico. 

 This is where I use up all the various blocks & strips left from other quilts I have sewn.




This one was the largest quilt that I made in this collection for the Agape Project. 
It is about 50 x 60.

I prefer to work with smaller quilts as it is much easier on my shoulders. And I love working with bright colours My prayers are that the quilt will not only keep a child warm but also bless & keep that child safe from harm & someday, somehow that child will learn that Jesus loves him/her.

2 comments:

Cousin Marlene said...

You have such a great ministry Lillian. Wonderful work. I can just see you in your sewing room there and working away. God uses us all in different ways to touch people. Blessings.

ps. Hope your shoulder is getting better.

kerry and jo said...

so bright and colorful, I know kids will love them.