Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Doell Family Christmas

 I hosted my family Christmas on Saturday, December 14th. We had a wonderful time of visiting, eating & laughter. The above picture is my sister, Edna & her husband with her gift of potholders, pillow cases & a pillow.
 This is my sister, Carolyn & her husband displaying their gifts. Some how I missed taking a picture of my oldest sister. Sorry, Helen, I'll get a picture next time.

 This is my 97 year old mom, with her gift of a picture frame with photos of us 4 sisters with her.

                                                   My mom with 4 of my grandchildren.

My youngest son, Chris with my mom. He takes after his dad with not smiling for pictures!
 Two cousins joined us for the afternoon & supper. It was a very special day.

2 comments:

kerry and jo said...

Looks like it was a good day! So neat that your mom can still come and join you.94

Marlene Edward said...

Beautiful pictures and nice once more to see the family. Thanks for sharing your Christmas.
Love the quilts you have made
Lillian. I can picture you in that sewing room of yours and working away.