Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trip - Part 2

In a little town called Valemount, I found a very cute quilt shop!

I bought a kit to make this colourful "Welcome" sign.
 
Also bought a kit to make the ice cream cone with the "Dream" wall hanging. 
I think I'll make one for each of my granddaughters!

We explored a well traveled gravel road that went into a valley & found this herd of cattle.
Also found a busy sawmill.
Then I found this handsome fellow sitting beside a mountain stream!

The deck of our cabin where we enjoyed the evenings.
Another view from the porch.

This is the sign at the entrance to the cabins.
We visited an "Ancient Forest" about 1 1/2 hours from our cabin. 
The biggest tree was 16 feet in diameter. I did the easy hike on the boardwalk while Albert did the difficult hike to where the biggest trees were.

No comments: