Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gift Bags for Girls


On Wednesday afternoons, from 4:00 - 5:30 PM. I'm at church "shepherding" a lively group of  6 Grade One girls during the Girls Aloud Program. We start off with snack time, then a time of singing, a lesson from the Bible & then craft time. Today we had our last session before Christmas. I sewed a colourful bag for each of my girls & appliqued each one with their name & put in a few little stocking stuffers.

This was my photographer's assistant this afternoon.

And here they are holding up their bags. One girl was missing this afternoon. Charlotte, my DIL, came for the Christmas party today too. She " shepherds" when I am unable to be there.

2 comments:

Edna said...

Stunning!! The recipients are indeed blest!

Sonya said...

Cute! Lucky girls!